domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

snorkelin at Tortuga

ok so we took like a half hour boat ride out to Tortuga to snorkel. It was amazing! We circled Tortuga and saw tons of blue-footed boobies, masked boobies, and then male frigates in the middle of their "courtships" just puffin out the red chests...pretty cool. And you can see the sea lions laying out just chillin...what else,...o yes and a bunch of iguanas but there were so many that they looked liek little plastic toys LOL.
Now moving on to the amazing snorkeling part. But it didn't start out that way...at least for me. I jumped into the water and had a stupid panic attack cuz the water was too cold! LMAO but but but my mask smelled like chemicals too! so ha! i doggy paddled back to the boat, changed my mask and pulled myself together, THEN went back in LOL. I saw an octopus, a huuuge lobster, and a bunch of pretty colorful fish. O man and then there was like this ginormous seal lion that swam around us for a bit. I tried to swim by it but it left =( .... and THANK GOD we did not see any sharks cuz i would have flipped!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario