martes, 2 de junio de 2009

Isagalapagos

I finally arrived last night to Isabela Island after my last disappointing collegiate track meet =(

Drew, Dre, and I walked on the beach today and had a sand fight. The fight ended with Drew shoving my face on the ground as the tide came up and I drowned in brackish tasting water. To top it all off he shoved sand in my hair and my ear all while still holding my face in the sand....jerk!

Then, we went bike riding down the volcano path today, and tell my why im the very last one to start and zoom by everyone like they were standing still...I'm scared to press the breaks cuz i think ill whipe out and die on the barbed wire on the sides...hehehe and our guide was like, yea i saw you fly by and i just wanted to toss my bike off the edge and myself with it LOL....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario